We all dream of a change in our lives. But what stops you from this?
The quality of your life depends to a large extent on the quality of your emotional and mental life. If you are lazy, worry too much, and afraid to try new things, you stick to the same spot. If you are not afraid to change and your thinking patterns, your life will soon change accordingly.
Your habitual thoughts and the content of your subconscious mind determine your behaviour and the way you act and react. When you change the way you feel and think about things, and the way you react to people and situations, your actions and behaviour change accordingly. These changes within you, create changes in your external, outer life.
If you are the worrying type, you are probably afraid of changes and prefer to stick to the same kind of life that you know well. You see other people improving their life and achieving success, but you do not follow their steps, though you might wish to, due to doubts and fears. If you do nothing about your thoughts, doubts and fears, you will always stay where you are.
If you do not change your thinking patterns, and cannot visualize your life differently from how they are now, you will go on living the same kind of life, day after day. It might never occur to you that you can visualize a different, improved reality.
In this situation, your thinking pattern – your mindset, limits you. You constantly see in your mind’s eye the same day-to-day reality, and consequently, your conscious and subconscious minds keep being programmed to see and expect the same reality every day and to create, attract and experience the same kind of experiences and activities.
Suppose you realize that your outer reality is shaped to a great extent by your inner world. This realization will make you believe that you can make changes your life, and you will start envisioning the kind of life you want to live.
If you keep thinking and visualizing a different and better kind of life, soon, these thoughts will sink into your subconscious mind and would motivate, inspire and energize you to take action in this direction.
What would happen if you make inner changes?
- Your new thoughts will bring new expectations and hopes would change the way you view your outer world.
- The inner changes in you will gradually affect your outer life.
- Your behaviour and the way you act will change, and this would affect your environment and the people you meet, in accordance with the changes you made.
- You will recognize new opportunities in various areas.
- You will have more energy, ambition and inner strength.
- You will get over your fear of change and would be ready to take action, change, and improve your life, in accordance with the changes happening within you.