Garlic (Allium sativum), is used widely as a flavoring in cooking, but it has also been used as a medicine throughout ancient and modern history; it has been taken to prevent and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases. It is one of the popular home remedies, which is easily available in your kitchen.
Eating garlic gives temporary bad breath but it is effective to treat and prevent a number of health issues. Let’s see what are the medicinal properties and benefits of eating raw garlic every morning?
Medicinal Properties of Garlic
Garlic contains antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidants and anti-cancer properties. Also, garlic is a good source of manganese, Vitamin C, B1 B6, copper, potassium, iron, selenium, phosphorus, calcium, and phosphorus.
Benefits of Eating Raw Garlic Every Morning
- Eating raw garlic daily boosts your immune system and fight with a cough, cold and flu.
- Effective to prevent and treat heart problems.
- Drinking warm water with crush garlic and lemon juice are effective to clean your digestive system and flush out toxins.
- Purifies blood and prevents pimples and acne.
- Lowers down bad cholesterol level which is one of the important health benefits of eating raw garlic every morning.
- Prevents stomach, colon, breast, prostate cancer.
- Good for skin and hair health.
- Reduces high blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels.
- Effective to treat eye infection and swelling.
- Improves the function of insulin and controls high blood sugar level.
- Improves the function of sexual organs in men and boosts sexual life which is one of the important benefits of eating raw garlic every morning.
- Effective to treat infection and wounds due to antibacterial and antiseptic properties of garlic.
Side Effect of Garlic
However, there are a few side effects of Garlic too. Here are those:
Nausea or Vomiting
Burning in mouth