Any time you take advantage of an opportunity to do yoga, you’re choosing to spend time and energy investing in yourself. No matter how often you do it, it’s always a good decision!
However, as you have likely been told by a yoga teacher, doctor, or other individuals knowledgeable about this practice, you can only fully harness the power of yoga when you do it on a regular and frequent basis.
What are the benefits of practicing yoga every day? It depends on who you ask, but you’ll probably get answers like:
- Yoga just makes you feel better!
- Yoga increases your flexibility.
- Yoga helps you be more productive with your time.
- Yoga gives you more energy.
- Yoga boosts your metabolism.
- Yoga helps you focus and become more mindful.
- Yoga helps you sleep better.
- Yoga can improve the health of your skin.
- Yoga strengthens your joints.
- Yoga lubricates and strengthens your spine.
- Yoga can improve your posture, both in and out of yoga class.
- Yoga can reduce your anxiety.
- Yoga enhances your sense of gratitude.
- Yoga may inhibit or combat inflammation in the body.
- Yoga increases your strength.
- Yoga improves your balance