Lord Hanuman is a strict bachelor with great devotion to the Lord Ram. He is considered as a Chiranjeevi which means an immortal and also omnipresent. He is also called Anjani Putra as his mother was Anjani. It is said that he was blessed with hanuman due to her devotion to Lord Shiva.
Hanuman can be worshipped by anyone and at any place. But one requires to be leading a righteous life.
- Go to Hanuman temple every Tuesday and Saturday with a clean and fresh mind.
- Chant hanuman’s name regularly likes in the morning after raising and at night before bed.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food especially on Saturday’s and Tuesdays.
- If one is suffering from long-standing diseases then he or she has to refrain from consuming non-veg food for effective and fast relief from health problems.
- Read Hanuman Chalisa at least once a day till you overcome your problems in life. It is a 40 line ritual written by poet Tulasi das who is said to have got the divine appearance of Lord Hanuman.
- On Saturdays to worship Lord Hanuman, bath with sesame seeds on the head, go to Hanuman temple and leave sesame, sugar and red gram (pigeon pea) do it for 11 weeks and you will see a real miracle by the turn out of your problems.
- Light a lamp or deep with sesame oil daily or at-least every Saturday.
- If one has a heart problem or anxiety or some mental stress, he or she has to chant Hanuman Chalisa as many times as possible in a day