Dhanwantharam Gulika, named after Lord Dhanwantari, is a versatile tablet used in the treatment of diseases affecting the chest. The tablet is useful in treating digestive disorders such as bloating, flatulence, and gastritis. This Ayurvedic medicine for gastritis is made with traditional ingredients that help ease the discomfort caused by gastric problems and promote optimum digestion. For the same reason, it has been considered as an essential ayurvedic medicine that our ancestors used to carry with them.
Here are the key ingredients of Dhanwantharam Gulika:
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Viswa (Zingiber officinale)
- Abhaya (Terminalia chebula)
- Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans)
- Brihati (Solanum melongena)
- Arya (Swertia chirata)
- Sveta Jiraka (Cuminum cyminum)
- Kankola (Piper cubeba)
- Bhunimba (Andrographis paniculata)
- Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Jeeraka kvatha for bhavana (cuminum cyminum)
- Satapatrika for bhavana (rose water)
- Dhanwantharam Gulika is prescribed for patients who tend to have frequent gastritis and bloating of the stomach.
- It improves appetite, suppresses nausea, and supports good digestion. It is especially useful in controlling nausea caused by pregnancy.
- It is also used in Ayurveda as a cardio-protective and in patients with respiratory problems such as bronchitis, breathlessness, cough, and hiccups.
- It is used in the management of disorders caused by vitiated Kapha and Vata Doshas. It is an Ayurvedic medicine for acidity and gastritis.
Take 1-2 tablets twice- thrice a day after meal or as directed by an Ayurvedic physician.
Discussion about this post