Cucumbers are a good source of multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin). B vitamins are known to help ease feelings of anxiety and shield some of the damaging effects of stress. Cucumbers are rich in water and fibre that helps in digestion.
Green Cucumber shots is a healthy, refreshing cold soup to energize and cleanse your system. Green cucumber shots is an interesting concoction of cucumbers with spices and herbs like basil, cilantro, garlic and a tangy bit of lime, for a nutritious, detox drink!
- 500 Gram English cucumbers, chopped
- 10 Gram Garlic cloves (smashed)
- 200 Gram Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 50 Gram Basil, chopped
- 50 Gram Parsley
- 50 Gram Cilantro
- 1 Big lemon
- To taste Sea salt
- 20 Ml Olive oil
How to Make Green Cucumber Shots
- Blend cucumbers, garlic with 50 ml water until smooth puree.
- Add romaine lettuce, parsley, basil to the puree.
- Taste and season with sea salt and lemon juice as desired.
- Serve with toasted bread slivers.