“God has purchased the persons and possessions of the believers in return for the Garden – they fight in God’s way; they kill and are killed — this is a true promise given by Him in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur’an. Who could be more faithful to his promise than God?” (Holy Qur’an: Repentance 10:110)
According to Qur’an, a true Muslim is a God’s mercenary, whose life has been bought by Allah in return for the paradise. So he is expected to declare his Shahada (faith), perform Salat (prayer) five times a day, give zakat (charity), observe Sawm (fasting) and carry out Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). These are the five pillars of Islam and a Muslim who does all these religiously may find a place in the heaven. But there one principle that is superior to all these and surely takes you to heaven directly is jihad.
The doors of the Jenna are tightly shut on non-believers, including Hindus, Christians, Jews and idolaters, as they are destined to inhabit the hell. Lucky are the believers, for more than 70 houris (the ever-young virgins) await them at the paradise.
“….for them (the Muslims) is reserved a definite provision, fruit and a great honour in the Gardens of Bliss reclining upon couches arranged face to face, a cup from a fountain being passed round to them, white a pleasure to the drinkers…and with them wide-eyed maidens flexing their glances as if they were slightly concealed pearls.”
The Rangers: 40-45
“Surely for the god-fearing awaits a place of security, gardens and vineyards and maidens with swelling bosoms.” (The Tidings 78:30)
In Mishkat (Vol 3 page 97) states, “Every man who enters paradise shall be given seventy-two houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he enters paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old and he will not age any further.”
The believers will be served large amounts of wine. The Hadith Tirmzi (vol 2 p.35-40) gives a detailed description about a houri. It states in page 138 that “A man in paradise shall be given virility equal to that of 100 men.”
1. A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like red wine in a white glass.
2. She is of white colour, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child-bearing and the related pollution.
3. She is a woman characterized by modesty and flexing glances: she never looks at any man except her husband and feels grateful for being his wife.
4. A houri is a young woman free from odium and animosity. Besides, she knows the meaning of love and has the ability to put into practice.
5. A houri is an immortal woman, who does not age. She speaks softly and does not raise her voice at her man; she is always reconciled with him. Having been brought up in luxury, she is luxury herself.
6. A houri is a girl of tender age, having large rising breasts which are round, and not inclined to dangle. Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings.